Our customer lacked a logistics concept for the production of his bicycles. The shell was in place and the trades, such as floor, high-speed and fire doors, ramp and conveyor technology, had to be procured and designed for AGV suitability.
Our AGV expert has described a logistics concept that fits the requirements of the bicycle manufacturer:
- Load carriers were defined and tested for suitability for transport with automated guided vehicles
- Delivery of all interface specifications
- Layout planning and envelope investigation
- Calculation of the number of transport vehicles
- Budget estimates for further planning
As a result, the customer received a finished specification including a description of the various trades. In addition, he received recommendations from us for possible suppliers that were suitable for the project. In this way, he was then able to request offers from suppliers tailored to his project with the specifications.